Acne cases are something that has been reducing the self-esteem of both young and older people for decades already. And almost all people have tried to come up with all types of miracle remedies for acne but so far most of them are pretty unknown.
1. Cleansing – taking a regular shower with warm water is an effective first step to make certain the pores and skin are kept clean, use a mild, non-oil based cleanser. As the skin is in almost constant contact with sweat, soiled clothing (after a hard days work), and pollutants in the environment, this dirt will need to be washed away. Taking this simple preventative measure once or twice a day is so simple, yet so effective in the process of cleansing the bacteria responsible for spots.
2. The next thing that you need to understand about body acne is that treatments for facial acne will not work for you in most cases. The pores on the body are much different than the pores that are on your face, so they must be treated differently.
3. If you want to make your zits less noticeable, try this: run hot water on to your towel, or face towel. Take the steaming hot towel and place it your zits. It’ll make the zits smaller, but be careful when you are handling the hot towel. You don’t want to burn your face!
4. DIY Remedies – Everyday products found in the home, such as toothpaste, crushed aspirin (made into a paste), lemon or potato wedges, clove oil, fresh mint, tomatoes (again made into a paste) are often claimed to be effective at treating spot prone areas – although some of these methods might be different to apply to the back
5. TOOTHPASTE: Okay, this one might be the weirdest of them all, but bear with me, I promise it can help. Believe it or not, toothpaste has many healthy skin attributes. The ingredients it uses to fight bacteria in your mouth are equally effective at treating zits. In fact, toothpaste has been known to clear up mosquito bites as well. Simply apply a dab of toothpaste to any problem zits before bedtime, let it sit, and by morning your pimple could be in recession. If you have time for a full overnight treatment plan then this is a great option. Important: Make sure you are using paste, not gel!
Some of this tips are from this Spanish blog remedios para el acne
Lastly, do not forget to lead a healthy lifestyle with a minimum of stress, drinking lots of water and maintaining a balanced diet to help these natural remedies to take full effect.